What is the exact cost of fixing aluminum windows in a house in Nigeria? In Nigeria, another name for this type of window is “Almaco.” It’s popularly used in both high-rise and middle class homes in Nigeria. In fact, almost every home in Nigeria now makes use of Aluminum windows instead of the traditional louvres that were previously popular.
They are used in living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and several other areas of the home. They are basically a staple in Nigerian homes today.
Aluminum windows have a unique design, style and they bring an extra effect to the ambiance of a home. Also, this type of window comes in different sizes, style and design and these different styles, sizes and design determines the price of aluminum windows in Nigeria.
To know more about how much you’ll get this type of window in Nigeria, we have brought you a list that breaks down the cost of aluminum windows in Nigeria, and their different types.
Cost of Aluminum Windows In Nigeria: 2023 Price
Aluminum windows come in different sizes and these sizes determine their prices. Here is a price breakdown of aluminum windows in Nigeria today.
- 4 by 4 semi-thick casement windows with 5mm reflective glass = ₦45,000 – ₦50,000
- 5 by 4 semi-thick casement window with 5mm reflective glass = ₦55,000 – ₦60,000
- 4 by 4 thick casement windows with 5mm reflective glass = ₦48,000 – ₦50,000
- 5 by 4 thick casement window with 5mm reflective glass = ₦60,000 – ₦65,000
- 4 by 4 tower material casement window with 5mm reflective glass = ₦48,000 – ₦50,000
- 5 by 4 tower material casement window with 5mm reflective glass = ₦61,000 – ₦65,000
Cost of Aluminum Windows In Nigeria: Aluminum Sliding Windows
Here’s a price breakdown of sliding aluminum windows in Nigeria.
- 4 by 4 imported sliding window with 5mm reflective glass, without net = ₦21,000 – ₦27,000
- 5 by 4 imported material sliding window with 5mm reflective glass without net = ₦23,000 – ₦30,000
Types Of Aluminum Windows In Nigeria
There are different types of aluminum windows, but here are the major ones you’ll find in Nigeria today:
- Aluminum Casement Windows
This is the most common type of aluminum window and they are mostly used in residential buildings. They are still appropriate for public buildings and offices. They have big frames and two panes with varieties of patterns.
They consist mostly of non-opening casements in which some of the panes do not open. They are the most challenging type of aluminum windows to maintain.
- Aluminum Sliding Windows
You’ll find this type of aluminum window mostly in schools, offices, and public buildings. This type of window moves in both directions. They are simple to use and maintain and are not expensive to install.
The above price is the current market price of fixing an aluminum sliding window in Nigeria. Also note that what determines how much you’ll spend getting an aluminum window in Nigeria is the size and style of your window. The price of a living room window and that of a bathroom won’t be the same.