What are the best pumping machines to use in your home, and how much will you get the pumping machine in Nigeria? Pumping machines are the typical water source in most houses in Nigeria. Every home with a borehole makes use of pumping machines. As such, pumping machines are essential to every home that uses boreholes.
When it comes to choosing pumping machines for your home, it’s important to go for the best. This article lists the best pumping machines to select for your homes.
The best pumping machines for your homes include:
Ganac pumping machines are one of Nigeria’s most popular pumping machines. This pumping machine has different types with different capacities and prices. They include:
- 0.5hp submersible pump = 30,000 – 35,000
- 0.75hp submersible pump = 35,000 – 40,000
- 1hp submersible pump = 41,000 – 46,000
Pedrolla pumping machine is another popular pumping machine used in Nigerian homes for pumping water. It comes mainly in two sizes, and they are:
- 3hp submersible pump = 240,000 – 260,000
- 2hp submersible pump = 210,000 – 240,000
SAER is another known pumping machine used in Nigeria for pumping water. It comes mainly in two sizes, and they are:
- 1hp submersible pump = 130,000 – 150,000
- 1.5hp submersible pump = 150,000 – 170,000
Interdab is another brand of pumping machine you’ll find today in Nigeria, and it comes mainly in two sizes, and they are:
- 1hp submersible pump = 50,000 – 70,000
- 2hp submersible pump = 95,000 – 115,000
If you have a borehole in your home or are planning on drilling it in your home, it’s important that you get the best pumping machine for your home. They are usually expensive, but they are of great quality and will last very long.
The above-listed pumping machines are the best you’ll find in the market today, and they don’t get easily broken.